With over 20 years of experience we’ll ensure you always get the best guidance
Welcome to SAGCOT CTF
- Be a Tanzanian‐registered private agribusinesses with legitimate licenses and/or permits to do business in Tanzania.
- Be a financially viable agribusiness, with two years’ (CY 2016 and CY 2017) audited financial statements from an independent, recognized and registered firm which provides accounting and auditing services.
- Have existing relationships with smallholder groups, associations or cooperatives and want to deepen, strengthen or expand those relationships.
- Preference will be given to applicants which are registered SAGCOT partners under the broader SAGCOT Initiative, a Public-Private Partnership.
- Applicants may forms partnerships or consortium’s that include NGOs and/or community organizations, but the lead applicant must be a private sector agribusiness.
Why SAGCOT CTF?
In some places in SAGCOT, demand lacks and smallholder farmers struggle to find reliable and profitable markets for their produce
PILOT PROJECT FUNDED
Muvek Development Solutions Limited Muvek is a liability company incorporated in Tanzania since 2005. The company major area of focus is on creating mechanisms that cushion risks, lower rural transaction costs and create rural urban linkages to allow indigenous poultry producers escape the subsistence trap and become viable for profitable partnerships. This is achieved mainly through engaging relevant public institutions to meet the social costs of developing the partnership…
Mtenda Kyela Rice Limited Mtenda Kyela Rice Supply Company Limited (MKRS) is a company limited by share which deals with purchase of paddy and supply of high quality rice produced in the Southern Highland of Tanzania. The company procures paddy from smallholder farmers organized in groups/association under the contract farming arrangement then process, pack and sell branded rice in domestic and external markets…
Njombe Milk Factory Limited Njombe Milk Factory Company LTD is a registered company limited by shares with its head office in Njombe Town, Njombe region southern Highlands of Tanzania.The company collects raw milk from about 700 dairy farmers organized in 56 groups through the established dairy farmers’ cooperative society (NJOLIFA) for processing and produces high quality of dairy products…
Asas Dairies Limited Asas Dairies Limited Located in Iringa Region, ASAS DAIRIES LTD is a private dairy processing firm that was established in the year 2000 to provide high quality milk products to the local market. Currently, the company sources and procures 94% of its total raw milk supply from smallholder farmers through a working partnership with three contracted…